We hope our bills are easy to read and understand. Please take a moment to review this sample of your bill.
View Cary Medical Center Sample Billing Statement
About Your Bill
- In addition to statements from Cary Medical Center, you may receive statements or bills from other providers or specialists affiliated with the hospital. Payment should be made to the provider specified on your statement.
- As a courtesy to you, Cary Medical Center bills your insurance company. Your deductibles and copayments are payable at the time of service. We accept cash, debit/credit card(s), check(s), and money order(s).
- After your insurance company makes a payment, you may have a remaining balance. We will send you a statement for this amount.
- If you do not have insurance coverage, you will receive statements from us for the amount you owe.
- Until your hospital bill is paid in full, you will receive additional correspondence from our office to keep you informed of the status of your account(s).
Our Financial Counselors are available to assist you Monday through Friday, 9 am – 4 pm, by calling 207-498-1617 or 498-1371, or 800-858-2279, ext. 1617 or 1371; or by visiting our Business Office at 24 Sweden St., Caribou, Me 04736. Or, if you prefer, please contact us by email at email@example.com. We welcome any questions, comments or concerns you may have.