C.N.A. / Unit Secretary Emergency Room 12 hrs/ week
Job Summary: Computer data entry, documentation in patient records, photocopying, filing, and assisting clinical staff in other duties. Also includes: scheduling appointments, answering phones, and performing CNA duties when applicable.
Education, Skills, Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Certified Nurse’s Assistant Certification.
- Maintains a current CNA certificate of the state of Maine.
- Medical terminology not required but desired.
- Ability to type 40 words per minute, as well as basic computer skills.
- Ability to answer phones courteously an in a professional manner.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Must be able to perform well in stressful, noisy situations.
- Maintains a high degree of responsibility, accountability, and flexibility.
- Ability to use fax machine, photocopier and personal computer.
- Demonstrates knowledge of computerized technology, procedures for reporting failures, and procedures for emergency shutdowns.