Human Resources-Generalist/Employment Specialist 40 hrs/wk
This person will be responsible for the day-to-day administration and coordinator of employment management at Cary Medical Center, performing functions related to recruitment, application management, on-boarding program, and salary market and compensation analysis. This individual must have the ability to exercise independent judgement and discretion regarding delegated responsibilities. This person must represent the company in a very professional and positive manner.
Education, Skills, Experience Requirements:
- At least three years’ or more prior professional experience in Human Resources.
- Must have the ability to exercise independent judgement and discretion.
- Professional certification is desirable, but not required.
- Experience with benefit programs preferred.
- Strong verbal, written, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- Maintain the ability to organize, prioritize work, and meet deadlines.
- Basic computer knowledge of work processing, spreadsheets, and databases.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
(Eligibility for benefits = Employee must have a status be 20 hours or more per week)
Health Insurance (employee and family coverage options)
Medical and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts (FSA)
Pharmacy prescription coverageDental (employee and family coverage options)
Basic Life Insurance (employer paid coverage at 1x annual salary)
Dependent and Supplemental Life Insurance
Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
Retirement Plan (457b and 401a)
Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
Whole Life Insurance-VESP-Security Mutual Life
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Employee discount on hospital services
Employee discount on community services/productsOver-the-counter medication purchase options
Relocation plan for qualifying candidates
Printable applications are available to download below which you may fax to: 207-498-1366 or mail to: 163 Van Buren Road, Caribou, ME 04736, or you may come to our office at the hospital between the hours of 7:30 and 4pm. Please email or call, Jamie Corrigan, HR Assistant at, 498-1240/ email@example.com with any questions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and provider.