Acute Care Unit- RN 36 hrs/wk
The Registered Nurse of the Acute Care Unit delivers quality nursing care according to the standards within the ANA Standards of Clinical Practice and Maine Nurse Practice Act. Also, demonstrates competence in: nursing assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation; exhibits leadership skills, and teamwork. Promotes patient advocacy, and supports learning needs of staff and students, collaborates with other disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery and the achievement of desired patient outcomes. Also, supports the organization’s vision and mission. Utilizes knowledge of patient’s age and culture as well as learning needs in the provision of patient care, maintains organizational and unit requirements, and promotes a collaborative and cooperative environment with emphasis on customer service.
- Maintain a current professional Maine Registered Nurse License with no lapse in re-licensing status.
- Maintains current BLS and ACLS.
Education, Skills, Experience Requirements:
- Maintain accountability for competency in, and willingness to perform in a minimum of two nursing units.
- Meet a minimum of 15 hours per year of continuing education (hours submitted to the Health Education Department for recording).
- Meet the unit’s annual competency training requirements.
- Complete Basic Rhythm course within one year.
Printable applications are available to download below which you may fax to: 207-498-1366 or mail to: 163 Van Buren Road, Caribou, ME 04736, or you may come to our office at the hospital between the hours of 7:30 and 4pm. Please email or call, Erica Johnson, HR Generalist, Employment Specialist at 498-1270 / email@example.com with any questions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and provider.