C.N.A. Acute Care Unit 24 hrs/week
Performs CNA functions. Maintains a positive working relationship with co-workers and other health care professionals. Utilizes excellent customer service skills.
Education, Skills, Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Meets minimum of 12 hours per year of continuing education (hrs. submitted to Health Education Dept. for record keeping).
- ACU and SCU: attends/successfully completes unit secretary basic EKG monitoring course.
- Maintains current BLS (Heart Saver and Healthcare Provider).
- Accountable for competency and will perform in a minimum of two (2) nursing units.