Cardiopulmonary – Respiratory Therapist per diem
Performs all procedures germane to the practice of Respiratory Care as well as those procedures related to Cardiac Diagnostics.
- CRT, Certified Respiratory Therapist (National Board for Respiratory Care)
- Licensed or eligible to be licensed in the State of Maine as a Certified Respiratory Therapist
- Depending on department staffing needs, you may be asked to work nights, weekends, and holidays. Also must take call on a rotating basis with other staff members.
Education, Skills, Experience Requirements:
- Completion of technical or trade program.
- Graduate of JRCRTE accredited therapist program.
- Computer skills required as related to diagnostic equipment.
- Must maintain BLS certification.