Grant Coordinator – 12 hrs/wk – Public Relations
This grant is pertaining to the Maine Cancer Foundation to develop a Lung Cancer Screening program.
Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific grants ensuring that all objectives are met.
- Coordinate the planning and implementation of the grant.
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Define project tasks and resource requirements.
- Develop full scale project plans.
- Assemble and coordinate project staff.
- Manage project budget.
- Manage project resource allocation.
- Plan and schedule project timelines
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Provide direction and support to project team
- Quality assurance
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Project evaluations and assessment of results
- Complies with local, state, and federal laws and regulations
License Requirements: None required.
Availability Requirements: Primarily weekdays, day shift and may include occasional weekend.