Maintenance II – 40 hrs/wk – Maintenance (Anticipated Opening)
The Maintenance II position is responsible to maintain the hospital plant, equipment and grounds. They must have a working knowledge of: the boilers and associated equipment, mechanical, plumbing systems, electrical and emergency power system, structural and cosmetic repairs and maintenance including carpentry, painting, ceilings and flooring. The position is primarily days with a weekend and holiday rotation and on call to meet the hospitals 24 hour needs.
Must have the knowledge and ability to maintain and repair the following systems working with the engineer/HVAC Technician:
- Boilers and associated equipment
- Electrical normal and emergency power systems
- Fire Alarm systems
- HVAC equipment
- Energy management system
- Refrigeration equipment
- Mechanical plumbing systems
- Medical gas systems
Perform the following functions:
- Carpentry and paint functions
- Grounds maintenance functions
- Complies with local, state, and federal laws and regulations.
Education, Skills, Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma.
- Must have working knowledge of all equipment and structural related parts of the hospital.
- Ability to interact well with other employees and be able to understand and carry out instructions given by supervisor.