Radiology – Radiologic Technologist 36 hrs/wk
Job Summary: Job duties include completing Diagnostic Radiography, Fluoroscopy and Bone Density procedures on inpatients and outpatients with a focus on high quality outcomes, outstanding customer service and radiation safety.
Essential Job Duties:
- Completes diagnostic radiography, fluoroscopy and bone density procedures following departmental protocols
- Confidently explains diagnostic radiography, fluoroscopy and bone density procedures to customers
- Accurately and consistently completes required Diagnostic Radiography, Fluoroscopy and Bone Density paperwork
- Assists the Front Office staff in insuring orders for Diagnostic Radiography, Fluoroscopy and Bone Density procedures are appropriate
- Maintains current standards of practice through review of current literature, including information on best practice
- Performs daily, monthly, quarterly quality control as appropriate
- Communicates examination outcomes to Radiologists appropriately
- Oversight of inventory (medical supplies and other supplies)
- Participates in quality management oversight and data acquisition
- Bring issues and potential solutions to the attention of the Primary Charge of Radiology.
- Demonstrates outstanding professional behaviors
- Completes assigned Diagnostic Radiology duties per room assignment or evening/night tech duties
- Attends departmental meetings with the Primary Charge of Radiology and the Medical Director of Radiology as requested
- The employee will comply with the rules and regulations of all federal, state and local
Sunday through Saturday per shift assigned. Call required on a rotating basis.
Educational, Skills, Experience Requirements:
State of Maine License