Registered Nurse – 16 hrs/wk One Day Surgery
Job Summary: Provides care in the ambulatory setting directed toward meeting both the psychosocial and physical needs of the patient in One Day Surgery and Endoscopy Suite. Is a resource person and teacher. Care given reflects initiative and responsibility indicative of professional expectations. Utilizes initiative and strives to maintain steady level of productivity. Is a self-starter, compatible and supportive and a team player. Communicates on behalf of patient. Reflects the mission, ethics and goals of the facility, as well as the focus statements of the department
Education, Skills, Experience Requirements:
- Current ACLS and BCLS Certification.
- Ability to work unsupervised in capacity of a licensed, professional nurse providing quality care to One Day Surgery patients.
- Additional language desirable.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work duties to the best advantage of the patient.