Registered Nurse – 36 hrs/wk Emergency Room
Job Summary: Provide professional nursing care within the Emergency Department: coordinates care planning with other disciplines. Provide care that meets the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of care. Determine priorities of care based on physical and psychosocial needs of patients, as well as factors influencing patient flow through the system. Communicate with ED physicians regarding changes in patient’s status, symptomatology and results of diagnostic studies. Respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
- Current BLS Certification
- Current ACLS Certification
- Current PALS Certification
- Current MARS certification
- Depending on department staffing needs, you may be asked to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
Education, Skills, Experience Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Acute / critical care experience preferred
- Proficient in interpreting EKG, and basic computer knowledge