Every Christmas, we struggle to find that perfect gift for that very special person. This year, why not give a gift that lasts a lifetime – the gift of Seniority. Cary Medical Center has been offering this unique membership program to individuals 50 and over for more than 25 years. For a once in a lifetime cost of $25, our members receive years of benefits worth so much more!
- Free initial, comprehensive health screening valued at $400
- Annual health screenings valued at $200
- Access to healthy “Lunch & Learns”
- Bus tours
- Gift shop discounts*
- Annual Christmas party
- Complimentary meal ticket each day when a family member or friend is hospitalized*
- Our members enjoy a 30% discount at our fabulous Cary Café*
- Quarterly Seniority newsletter
- “Caring Together” magazine featuring all the latest news from Cary Medical Center and Pines Health Services along with healthy recipes, informative articles and more.
Take advantage of this special Christmas promotion and save $10 on the $25 membership fee making the lifetime investment just $15. There is simply no other gift for someone over 50 that compares with the gift of Seniority. So make someone special extra happy this Christmas and give them the gift that keeps giving. Complete and submit the Seniority Gift Certificate below and we will send your gift right away. By the way, if you are 50 or above and want a great Christmas gift for yourself, just complete and submit the Seniority Membership Form below. This $10 discount is a Christmas promotion only and expires on December 25th. Pay nothing now – we will bill you later at the special discounted membership rate of $15.
If you have any questions or want more information, please call our Seniority Program Director, Nancy Bergin at 207-498-1380.
*Due to the COVID 19 pandemic, our hospital cafeteria and gift shop are currently closed to the public. When it is deemed safe, they will reopen and your Seniority discount will be valid.
Happy Holidays from Cary Medical Center and Pines Health Services