Cary Medical Center’s rehabilitation services are designed to help patients get back to functional independence or reach their maximum potential after an injury or disability. Rehabilitation specialists provide progressive, personalized care to help patients achieve the best possible outcomes. Our staff includes physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech and language pathologists, as well as certified strength and conditioning specialists. In all, this team has more than 130 years of rehabilitation and sports medicine experience.
Hours of Service
Rehabilitation services are available Monday through Friday from 6:30 AM to 5:00 PM.
There are several comprehensive programs available for adult patients including:
- Concussion Management Program
- Dry Needling
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Hand Therapy
- LSVT Loud and Big for Patients with Parkinson’s Disease
- Lymphedema Services
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Pain Management
- Post-surgery Rehabilitation
- Stroke Rehabilitation
- Speech Language Pathology
- ~Dysphagia (Swallowing Impairment)
- ~Vitalstim (Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation)
- ~Voice Impairments
- ~Communication Impairments
- Vestibular Therapy
- Work Conditioning
- Work-Site/Ergonomic Evaluations
Adult rehabilitation and sports medicine services are located in our Rehabilitation Center on the Cary Medical Center campus. At the entrance of the hospital driveway, yield right. The Center is a separate building just west of the hospital. Pediatric rehabilitation services are provided in our building at 713 Main Street in Caribou. If you require assistance or are unfamiliar with our facility, our customer service volunteers would be happy to escort you to the department.