Register Now for Living Well With Chronic Pain
We are excited to announce that registration is now open for our first offering of the FREE, 6-week Living Well with Chronic Pain class from Healthy Living for ME! This class, which begins on Monday, May 13 and will be offered from 5 to 8PM in the Chan Center at Cary Medical Center, is designed for people who have a diagnosis of chronic pain and offers strategies for dealing with their symptoms. Dinner will be provided for registered participants.
– techniques to deal with frustration, fatigue, isolation, and poor sleep,
– appropriate exercise for maintaining and improving strength,
– appropriate use of medications,
– communicating effectively with family, friends, and health professionals,
– pacing activity and rest, and
– how to evaluate new treatments.
For more information or to find or register for upcoming classes, please visit https://healthylivingforme.org/Classes/Register/157 or contact Bethany Zell at 498.1361 or email@example.com.