At Cary Medical Center, we pride ourselves on providing an exceptional work environment for every one of our employees. We believe that each and every person should be compensated fairly and appropriately for their contribution to our mission and community. We’re committed to helping you and your family build a successful life and offer a number of competitive benefits to ensure that you and your loved ones are taken care of now and in the future.
Competitive Benefits Include:
We know our team members give 110 percent to everything they do. So we try to make it easy for them to create balance with programs that allow them to tailor their scheduling needs in order to maximize their effectiveness at work and at home.
Earned Time Off
We encourage team members to enjoy the flexibility in use and scheduling of their earned time off, giving them the opportunity to tailor the benefit to meet their personal needs. Annually, team members have the option to convert future leave accruals into cash in their paychecks. And if team members do not use their leave, they can donate it to colleagues in times of need through the donated time off program.
Cary’s Benefit Package
- Heath Insurance (employee and family coverage options)
- Medical and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts (FSA)
- Pharmacy prescription coverage
- Over-the-counter medication purchase options
- Dental ( employee and family coverage options)
- Basic Life Insurance (employer paid coverage at 1x annual salary)
- Dependent and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan (457b and 401a)
- Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- Employee discount on hospital services
- Employee discount on community services / products
- Education reimbursement
- Relocation assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
Eligibility for the benefits is based on your position as full time, part time or other status. We are constantly seeking ways to enhance our benefits package and create the best value possible. If you have questions or comments about the benefits offered, please direct them to Doris St. Hilaire, Benefits Specialist in Human Resources at 207-498-1234. Thank you for your interest in career opportunities at Cary Medical Center.
Cary Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Provider