Advanced ED Technician – 12 hrs/wk Emergency Department
Cary Medical Center strives to be the “Employer and Provider of Choice” in healthcare in Northern Maine. We are currently recruiting for an Advanced Emergency Department Technician to our Emergency Department team. Qualified candidates must demonstrate a commitment to Cary Medical Center’s vision and mission by modeling the values and culture of the organization. Providing exceptional patient and customer care is part of our goal to keep our community healthy.
Qualified candidates for this position will be responsible for assisting in providing quality care directly and indirectly to patients presenting to Cary Medical Center’s Emergency Department.
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Maintenance of current Maine EMT-P license; CCEMT-P preferred
- At least 2 years’ of experience; currently practicing preferred
- Maintenance of current ACLS, PALS & PHTLS certification
- Educated on and compliant with HIPAA regulations; maintains strict confidentiality of client information.
- Complies with Infection Control, Standard Precautions and OSHA standards for the healthcare professional.
- Able to wear personal protective equipment (e.g., face mask, goggles, and latex/non-latex gloves) as needed.
- Able to read, write and effectively communicate in English.
- Able to understand medical/surgical terminology.
- Proficient with sterile and aseptic techniques.
Cary Medical Center offers a competitive benefits package. Salary is evaluated off experience, education, and licensure/certification, if applicable.
For more information on Cary Medical Center’s benefits package, please follow this link: https://www.carymedicalcenter.org/employment/benefits/
For more information please contact Jamie Corrigan, HR Employment Specialist at
207-498-1270 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Come home to Cary!
Equal employment opportunity and provider