Medical Office Coordinator – 30 hrs/wk – Specialty Clinics
Cary Medical Center strives to be the “Employer and Provider of Choice” in healthcare in Northern Maine. We are currently recruiting for a Medical Office Coordinator to join our Specialty Clinics Department. Qualified candidates must demonstrate a commitment to Cary Medical Center’s vision and mission by modeling the values and culture of the organization. Providing exceptional patient and customer care is part of our goal to keep our community healthy.
Qualified candidates for this position will be responsible for managing patient information, handling front office duties, completing clerical tasks, scheduling appointments, and ensuring the smooth operation of the clinic administrative functions.
1. Previous Medical Office experience preferred
2. Knowledge and skill in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
3. Ability to answer phones and converse courteously and in a professional manner
4. Interpersonal and customer service skills
5. Maintains a high standard of responsibility, accountability and flexibility
6. Maintains working knowledge of EMR systems provided for use in job.
Cary Medical Center offers a competitive benefits package. Salary is evaluated off experience, education, and licensure/certification, if applicable.
For more information on Cary Medical Center’s benefits package, please follow this link: https://www.carymedicalcenter.org/employment/benefits/
For more information please contact Jamie Corrigan, HR Employment Specialist at
207-498-1270 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Come home to Cary!
Equal employment opportunity and provider