CNA/Unit Secretary – 38 hrs/wk – ICU
Cary Medical Center strives to be the “Employer and Provider of Choice” in healthcare in Northern Maine. We are currently recruiting for a CNA/Unit Secretary to join our Intensive Care Unit team. Qualified candidates must demonstrate a commitment to Cary Medical Center’s vision and mission by modeling the values and culture of the organization. Providing exceptional patient and customer care is part of our goal to keep our community healthy.
Qualified candidates for this position will be responsible for the processing of ancillary department orders. Manages information via telephone, call bell, and direct conversation by directing to the appropriate person(s). Participates in up-staffing and down-staffing for the present and incoming shift in collaboration with the Charge Nurse/Supervisor/Nurse Manager. Performs CNA functions when requested, if applicable. Maintains a positive working relationship with co-workers and other health care professionals. Utilizes excellent customer service skills.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Meets minimum of 12 hours per year of continuing education (hrs. submitted to Health Education Dept. for record keeping).
- ACU and SCU: attends/successfully completes unit secretary basic EKG monitoring course.
- Maintains current BLS (Heart Saver and Healthcare Provider).
- Accountable for competency and will perform in a minimum of two (2) nursing units.
Cary Medical Center offers a competitive benefits package. Salary is evaluated off experience, education, and licensure/certification, if applicable.
For more information on Cary Medical Center’s benefits package, please follow this link: https://www.carymedicalcenter.org/employment/benefits/
For more information please contact Jamie Corrigan, HR Employment Specialist at
207-498-1270 or email@example.com.
Come home to Cary!
Equal employment opportunity and provider