Coder – 36 hrs/wk – Health Information Management
Cary Medical Center strives to be the “Employer and Provider of Choice” in healthcare in Northern Maine. We are currently recruiting for a Coder to join our Health Information Management team. Qualified candidates must demonstrate a commitment to Cary Medical Center’s vision and mission by modeling the values and culture of the organization. Providing exceptional patient and customer care is part of our goal to keep our community healthy.
Qualified candidates for this position will be responsible for coding for inpatient and outpatient services, diagnostic tests and other medical services rendered to each patient, in compliance with federal and state regulations using appropriate classification systems.
- A High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of current coding classification systems.
- Medical terminology and anatomy.
- Employee is encouraged to obtain a coding certification as a RHIA, RHIT or CCS.
- Completion of any in-hospital training required.
- Ability to relate professionally with other hospital staff.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work.
- Some work-related experience is required.
Cary Medical Center offers a competitive benefits package. Salary is evaluated off experience, education, and licensure/certification, if applicable.
For more information on Cary Medical Center’s benefits package, please follow this link: https://www.carymedicalcenter.org/employment/benefits/
For more information please contact Jamie Corrigan, HR Employment Specialist at
207-498-1270 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Come home to Cary!
Equal employment opportunity and provider