Groundskeeper – Per Diem – Maintenance
Cary Medical Center strives to be the “Employer and Provider of Choice” in healthcare in Northern Maine. We are currently recruiting for a Groundskeeper to join our Maintenance Department team. Qualified candidates must demonstrate a commitment to Cary Medical Center’s vision and mission by modeling the values and culture of the organization. Providing exceptional patient and customer care is part of our goal to keep our community healthy.
Qualified candidates for this position will be responsible for the physical structure and grounds of the hospital in good repair. The Groundskeeper will perform grounds maintenance, including mowing, snow removal, and all other associated grounds maintenance tasks.
- Valid driver’s license is needed to perform duties.
- Able to operate all grounds-related equipment for mowing and snow removal.
- Able to maintain and repair mowing and snow related equipment.
- Able to organize and prioritize daily activities regarding maintenance of fleet of vehicles, storage facilities, and other duties as assigned.
- Needs a working knowledge of maintenance related duties (i.e. minor carpentry, painting, electrical, and mechanical, and will assist maintenance staff as needed.
- On-call duties in case of emergency, illness, and vacations.
Cary Medical Center offers a competitive benefits package. Salary is evaluated off experience, education, and licensure/certification, if applicable.
For more information on Cary Medical Center’s benefits package, please follow this link: https://www.carymedicalcenter.org/employment/benefits/
For more information please contact Jamie Corrigan, HR Employment Specialist at
207-498-1270 or email@example.com.
Come home to Cary!
Equal employment opportunity and provider