IT Data Analyst – 40 hrs/wk – IT Department
Cary Medical Center strives to be the “Employer and Provider of Choice” in healthcare in Northern Maine. We are currently recruiting for an IT Data Analyst to join our IT Department team. Qualified candidates must demonstrate a commitment to Cary Medical Center’s vision and mission by modeling the values and culture of the organization. Providing exceptional patient and customer care is part of our goal to keep our community healthy.
Qualified candidates for this position will be responsible for providing routine and ad-hoc analysis and reporting for use in business decisions and regulatory compliance. This position will make use of automated tools to extract data from multiple sources. This position will also assist in the maintenance of the data systems and the network that connects them, working with all positions within the IT department to maintain an efficient and productive data environment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
1. At least three (3) years of proven software design and implementation.
2. Knowledge of data system designs, including hardware and software integration.
3. Knowledge of network systems, function, and design
4. Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
5. Ability to think critically, problem-solve, communicate, and manage task execution.
6. Strong interpersonal and communication skills to effectively interface with the client and senior
7. Ability to work under tight deadlines while maintaining a high-quality level of work.
8. High level of professionalism, ethics, and integrity, with the ability to build relationships while
ensuring compliance with all company policies.
9. Able to handle sensitive/confidential situations and documentation.
10. Strong analytical, interpersonal, written communication skills and decision-making skills.
11. Excellent understanding of database systems, security, network and systems administration.
12. Be a critical thinker but also execute on the details; outstanding analytical, research, and presentation
13. Strong knowledge of project management principles.
Cary Medical Center offers a competitive benefits package. Salary is evaluated off experience, education, and licensure/certification, if applicable.
For more information on Cary Medical Center’s benefits package, please follow this link: https://www.carymedicalcenter.org/employment/benefits/
For more information please contact Jamie Corrigan, HR Employment Specialist at
207-498-1270 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Come home to Cary!
Equal employment opportunity and provider