Medical Office Coordinator – 40 hrs/wk – Specialty Clinic
Cary Medical Center strives to be the “Employer and Provider of Choice” in healthcare in Northern Maine. We are currently recruiting for a Medical Office Coordinator to join our Specialty Clinics Department Qualified candidates must demonstrate a commitment to Cary Medical Center’s vision and mission by modeling the values and culture of the organization. Providing exceptional patient and customer care is part of our goal to keep our community healthy.
This position will be responsible for the clerical duties related to accurate patient registration, verification of insurances, entering patient demographic, and scheduling patients for clinic visits, forwarding referrals to other provider offices and other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D
- Previous Medical Office experience preferred
- Knowledge and skill in Microsoft Office documents (Word, Excel Spreadsheets, PowerPoint)
- Ability to answer phones and converse courteously and in a professional manner
- Interpersonal and customer service skills
- Maintains a high standard of responsibility, accountability and flexibility
- Successfully pass the color-blind test
Cary Medical Center offers a competitive benefits package. Salary is evaluated off experience, education, and licensure/certification, if applicable.
For more information on Cary Medical Center’s benefits package, please follow this link: https://www.carymedicalcenter.org/employment/benefits/
For more information please contact Jamie Corrigan, HR Employment Specialist at
207-498-1270 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Come home to Cary!
Equal employment opportunity and provider