Nurse Manager – Operating Room
Cary Medical Center strives to be the “Employer and Provider of Choice” in healthcare in Northern Maine. We are currently recruiting for a Nurse Manager to join our Operating Room/PACU Department. Qualified candidates must demonstrate a commitment to Cary Medical Center’s vision and mission by modeling the values and culture of the organization. Providing exceptional patient and customer care is part of our goal to keep our community healthy.
Under general direction of Cary Medical Center’s Chief Nursing Officer (CNO), the OR/PACU Manager is responsible for planning, organizing and directing of the operations and staff (clinical and non-clinical) of the OR, PACU and Sterile Processing departments. The OR/PACU Manager participates in business development activities, while providing overall direction and management, operational planning, administrative coordination and implementation of programs and activities related to surgical services
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing form an accredited program required, Master’s preferred.
- At least 3 years of progressive management experience, and five years’ experience in a surgical environment preferred.
- Must have an active valid Maine RN license.
- Must communicate effectively, have good organizational skills and a working knowledge of the standards of practice and the standards of care in the department specialty.
- Professional certification, or willing to certify in areas of specialty is recommended.
- Ability to set priorities, multi-task and work in an organized manner.
Cary Medical Center offers a competitive benefits package. Salary is evaluated off experience, education, and licensure/certification, if applicable.
For more information on Cary Medical Center’s benefits package, please follow this link: https://www.carymedicalcenter.org/employment/benefits/
For more information please contact Jamie Corrigan, HR Employment Specialist at
207-498-1270 or email@example.com.
Come home to Cary!
Equal employment opportunity and provider