Patient Registration – 36 hrs/wk
Cary Medical Center strives to be the “Employer and Provider of Choice” in healthcare in Northern Maine. We are currently recruiting for a Patient Registration Clerk to join our Patient Registration team. Qualified candidates must demonstrate a commitment to Cary Medical Center’s vision and mission by modeling the values and culture of the organization. Providing exceptional patient and customer care is part of our goal to keep our community healthy.
Qualified candidates for this position will be responsible for assisting in providing quality care directly and indirectly to patients presenting to Cary Medical Center’s Emergency Department.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D, preferred
- Previous Medical Office experience, preferred
- Knowledge and skill in Microsoft Office documents (Word, Excel Spreadsheets, PowerPoint)
- Ability to answer phones and converse courteously and in a professional manner
- Interpersonal and customer service skills
- Maintains a high standard of responsibility, accountability and flexibility
Cary Medical Center offers a competitive benefits package. Salary is evaluated off experience, education, and licensure/certification, if applicable.
For more information on Cary Medical Center’s benefits package, please follow this link: https://www.carymedicalcenter.org/employment/benefits/
For more information please contact Jamie Corrigan, HR Employment Specialist at
207-498-1270 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Come home to Cary!
Equal employment opportunity and provider